- Leapfrog machinery has been importing silk screen printing screens into the Australian market for some 6 years now to reduce the cost of a quality screen to the printer.
- Quality Control of any new product is top priority for Leapfrog Machinery, so only Famous Italian Saati mesh is used on the imported screens.
- To give the printer versatility and consistent supply LM also imports blank frames with each shipment so that they can stretch locally to cover for fluctuations and the special requirements of their clients.
- As a result Remeshing is their Speciality, and with experience and techniques in the organisation dating back to the early 1980’s, screen failure is a non event.
- So You Choose – imported or locally stretched or remeshed – whichever way You Save.
- “We realise its tough out there and while costs keep generally moving up, the print price has remained stagnant or, in many cases, has dropped. A Screen printer needs every true cost reduction they can get”
- This quest to reduce costs can often result in buying inferior products thus exasperating the problem.
- However, Leapfrog Machinery’s decades of experience means they’ve done the hard yards and, excuse the pun, “kissed too many frogs” , along the way to make sure the quality is right for you. As a result their silk screens both imported and local and their silk screen remeshing services represent great value for money!
- Their Aluminium screen frames are precision welded and stretched with screen mesh from the worlds leading European and Japanese manufacturers – no 2nd rate mesh for Leapfrog’s clients.
- All meshes are adhered to the frames using famous Kiwobond adhesives.
The Most Common Sizes for Silk Screen Sizes Available are listed below – the emboldened sizes being the industry’s most popular.
- 450 x 550 mm OD (Outside Dimension)
- 475 x 625 mm OD
- 500 x 600 mm OD
- 550 x 650mm OD
- 600 x 800 mm OD
- 650 x 950 mm OD
At times we may have overruns of client custom sizes also
The Mesh counts we offer are as follows:
32T, 43T, 54T, 62T, 77T, 90T, 100T, 120T, 140T, 150T and 180T.