The Ergo Jig 8 Colour Carousels are Tuff Ergonomic carousels giving you Less Pain and More Gain
The Ergo Jig 8 Colour Carousels are fast, sturdy, ergonomic production machines featuring:
- Precision Dual bearing Registration System for smooth and very accurate multicolour registration.
- Bearings rotation gives smooth, free movement of the print turret regardless of screen weight.
- Adjustable double over-centre springs balance screen, squeegee, and ink weights.
- Individual Head Off-contact printing adjustment.
- Quick No-tools adjustments for all operations.
- Quick slide Pallets are fitted with lateral locking device.
- Pallet support ring ensures no Pallet flex during printing.
- Screen Clamps have firm Nylon clamping feet to ensure accurate setup and retention of registration.
- Screen Clamp feet are fitted to the clamp screw via a cap screw – that means they won’t fall off like those of inferior construction.
- Parts likely to come into contact with ink are zinc coated.
- Adjustable squeegee rests (for side clamp models)
- Side Clamp models have state-of-the-art slide adjustable Cast Alloy clamps mounted on stainless steel tubing.
- Both Back and Side Clamp models accommodate screens up to 620mm wide.
- Machine diameter from pallet tongue to pallet tongue: 3.4m.
- All metal is Sand blasted before painting with a tough easily cleaned Polyester powdercoat finish.
- Adjustable Levelling Feet ensure smooth carousel operation.
- Aluminium Flash Pallets are topped with a firm White Easy-clean pad. This gives a contrast when positioning positives as well as excellent Heat & Solvent resistance
- Optional: Pallet Lock-off to neutralise pallet rotation can be added on request.